? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My New Hair!!!




Check out my new 'do! I cut a bunch of my hair off ... donated it to Locks of Love. I absolutely love it. It's shorter ... sexier ... and a lot more fun to style.

2 comments:

Karena said...

It is very cute!
Do you catch yourself running your fingers through it surprised when it ends so fast?
That is how it is for me!

ShEiLa said...

I am glad you got the 'new doo' photos up... you already know...
I LOVE IT!!!

and

I LOVE YOU!

ToOdLeS.mOm