? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Nephew, Dre, is Missing


Please take a good look at the photos above. Contact Leah (my sister-in-law) right away if you hear anything.

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Celestial
I got your message.
I posted this on my blog as well.
I hope he is found soon... please call when you have any news.

Also...
I sent you a text. I have no voice and Dad wasn't here... I couldn't answer my phone.

Love you & Rij
ToOdLeS.mOm