? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge.

So, as many of you know, my husband and I are a part of Mesquite's Weight Loss Challenge. Thus far, we are experiencing amazing results. I've lost approximately 6.4 lbs, and Elijah's lost just over 8 lbs. I know I have a long way to go, but I'm excited that I'm on the right track. I'll be update you all from time to time.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Hip Hooray for you two.
Awesome work.
I know just how hard it is.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Karena said...

That is very good, how long have you been on it?

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

Hey! Very cute blog. Weight loss challenge sounds fun. That's something I need to do. btw people are still asking me if im your sister...lol