? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to schoo, back to schoo ... to prove that I'm not a foo...

Back to school I go...

I'm very, very excited to begin my Bachelor's program. I'm well-rested. I'm organized. I'm ready to be educated. Bring it on, UOP bitches! (Sorry for the curse. I kind of had to.)

Thank you to my family for a fantabulous Christmas. It was stinking awesome.

I love you all.

Peace, love, and bologna.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

hey girLfriend...
oK itty bitty daughter of mine & dads (i guess i will share if i have too) Anyway... your poor Dad moped around here like he was going to die. You guys all went home and the after Christmas blues hit him hard.
so he has decided that you & Moe need an offical open invite to come over... even if he is on days... (just not nightshift) and hang-out. Also he wants to have amini Christmas every month on the 25th. I know, kind of silly, but it made him feel better. He has called... me too... you should call to check in on the ole daddy sometime.
ToOdLeS. the mOmmY

ShEiLa said...

ps. the invite includes teddy & shy-dizzle too. he is having a terrible time with withdrawals.
do they call it an empty nest if the Dad is suffering the worstest ever????

ShEiLa said...

i miss you sooooooooooooooo much!
love the daddy

Karena said...

Back to school again, you are going to be very smart by the end of all this. I am not sure I could handle all of it. I am also glad that you enjoyed Christmas! I love you!!