? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hollywoood Undead, Baby!


As those close to me already know, I love the band that is Hollywood Undead. Their music is so unique, so different from anything else I've heard. Last night, after months of painful anticipation, I finally attended their concert. Words cannot describe just how much fun I had. They are one of the few bands that are better live than they are on an album.
On a routine trip to the restroom, Tatyana (a very cool chick and one of my favorite people) and I just happened upon one of the members of Hollywood Undead, Deuce. (Thank you, Tat's bladder!)
He was the most humble famous person I've had the opportunity to meet. I have to admit the encounter rendered me a bit of a dork, but I'm very glad I had the opportunity to meet an artist whose work I admire so much. I'll be posting more pictures ... soon!

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I bet you dreamed about this last night. So much fun. I am so glad you got to go let your hair down... wait a minute... you let your hair down every time your not at work. What I mean is... someone that works so hard like you and Rij deserve a treat now & then.
ToOdLeS.mOm