? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where are you, Christmas?


I love Christmas. I mean, I love Christmas more than the usual Joe. In fact, my dad confirmed that I love Christmas even more than, well, him. I love the decorations. I love giving gifts. I love being with family. Heck, I love egg nog.
This year, though ... well, this year I'm having a tough time finding Christmas.
I see so much sadness in the earth. So much pain. So much hate.
Finances are preventing me from giving really righteous gifts like I did last year.
Perhaps you all can help me find Christmas this year ... share some stories ... remind me of the reason for the season.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

The reason for the season...
Jesus.
Love, Daddy

ShEiLa said...

"Pooh-pooh to the Whos!" he was grinch-ish-ly humming. "They're finding out now that no Christmas is coming! "They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do! "Their mouths will hang open a minute or two "The all the Whos down in Who-ville will all cry BOO-HOO!" "That's a noise," grinned the Grinch, "That I simply must hear!" So he paused. And the Grinch put a hand to his ear. And he did hear a sound rising over the snow. It started in low. Then it started to grow... But the sound wasn't sad! Why, this sound sounded merry! It couldn't be so! But it WAS merry! VERY! He stared down at Who-ville! The Grinch popped his eyes! Then he shook! What he saw was a shocking surprise! Every Who down in Who-ville, the tall and the small, Was singing! Without any presents at all! He HADN'T stopped Christmas from coming! IT CAME! Somehow or other, it came just the same! And the Grinch, with his grinch-feet ice-cold in the snow, Stood puzzling and puzzling: "How could it be so? It came without ribbons! It came without tags! "It came without packages, boxes or bags!" And he puzzled three hours, `till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. "Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!"

Christmas is so much more than even giving gifts... it is more about giving of one's self.

ToOdLeS.mOm

ShEiLa said...

http://www.andiesisle.com/thefirstchristmasgift.hs.html

watch this!
turn your sound on

Karena said...

I am sorry that Christmas isn't coming to you like other years. It is weird that you are not the first person to tell me that. I have heard it from several friends. All I can say is to hang in there and find ways of enjoying Christmas without the money, because it is being with family that counts. I love you and hope that you have a great day!

innisfam said...

You and your family need to get together and bake lots of goodies and play christmas music while doing it. simple, fun and a great time with eachother.
Im sorry your not feeling the season.
by the way
I honked at you at your hubby at walmart the other day, I could tell you didnt know who I was.