? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have a degree!!!


Attention one and all! I now have an associate's degree! Wa-hoo!!!
My final grades just came in ... all A's. I'm very proud. And excited.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

BIG congrats to YOU!!! My itty bitty girl. You did it! Just like you planned. Grades and all.
Rest up... the new school year will start all too fast.
ToOdLeS.mOm

ShEiLa said...

You are the smartest person I know.
Love, Daddy

ShEiLa said...

I love your template background.
I bet it is nice to do something fun... instead of all the half to's. I sure love you!
ToOdLeS.mOm

Unknown said...

what an awesome elf you are!!
i love you with all of my heart somelestial.
CONGRATS!!

YOU DA BOMB!!

Karena said...

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!
Congratulations Celestial.
I think that you are great to get all A's. I am not sure I was ever that dedicated. I love you!!!