? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Accounting 220 is outta here!

I just finished my accounting course ... what a pain in the neck! I don't know how I mustered the strength to earn a 96% in the class. I am just glad that I was able to maintain my 4.0 GPA. Wish me luck as I begin my international business class. :)

2 comments:

Karena said...

An 'A' for Awesome!
That is what you are.
I am very blessed to be able to call you my niece!

ShEiLa said...

Congratulations my dear Celestial.
I knew you could do it!!!! Sorry that my messages & phone calls didn't go through and that darn itty bitty phone is lost again.
We love you inspite of the phone issues... report it missing get a new one cause you are due anyway... the AT&T shop is right there in Mesquite... EZ Breezy.
Love you too Rij...thanks for calling me back.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA