? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Fourth of July!!!

I love, love Independence Day. This year's celebration was nothing short of spectacular. Jen and Stew were nice enough to let us view the fireworks from their front porch ... about 10 yards away from the fireworks launch pad. Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

thanks for the fireworks video...
especially since I really didn't see any this year. I will have to remember that fireworks show up well on video.
ToOdLeS,mOm

Karena said...

Loved the video!
I didn't even think to take a video when I was snapping shots of the fireworks.