? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

KA by Cirque du Soleil: The Best Gift Ever


My sweetheart surprised me with tickets to KA ... a Cirque du Soleil show ... for our anniversary. He knew that I've been dying to go to a Cirque du Soleil show since I was a child. The show was simply amazing! I ooh-ed and aaah-ed the whole time. The acrobats in the show are blessed with such unique talents. If you ever get a chance to see a Cirque du Soleil show, please do. You certainly won't regret it.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

This was such a nice surprise. What a thoughtful guy Moe is. I guess you better keep him.
ToOdLeS,mOm

Tracy Mulliner said...

I came over from Sheila's blog. I really want to see any of the Cique du Soleil shows. I would love to see 'Love'. Maybey my hubby will surprise me! Congratulations on the anniversery.