? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Where is Heaven? Is it Far Away?


I'd like to think it is in my own back yard! Just thought I'd share this pretty picture I took on the road the other day. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Karena said...

When you have pictures like that it helps us to remember that Heaven really isn't far away and that Heavenly Father is watching over us all the time. Thanks for sharing the picture. I love you!!

ShEiLa said...

love this photo cest. i love you too. when your with the ones you love... it's right where you are.
ToOdLeS,mOm