? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm a salad shooter!

... Also known as a vegetarian. I decided to change my diet after a few months of being ill. My stomach feels GREAT! I have more energy, and I even sleep better. I know, I know. You may all think I'm a bit crazy for making such a huge change, but I must admit I have not felt this healthy in years.

2 comments:

Karena said...

If that is what makes you feel healthy, then I say
"YOU GO GIRL"
I can't imagine not feeling good a majority of the time. I love you and hope that you continue to feel good.

ShEiLa said...

Great Job Cest! Although I already knew cause you told me. I got an e.mail from Tess today... you can delete her blog...she says she is NOT blogging anymore.
Love you,
ToOdLeS, mOm