? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Playing Dress-Up

I have a super-dee-duper-long string of black beads that I just love to wear. I have to double up the necklace to get it to rest somewhere above my knees. Each time I hang the ebony beads around my neck I am transformed from a bill-paying, hard-working, full-time student into a mom's-heels-wearing, twirly-dancing, barbie-toting little girl.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

yOu wiLL alWayS be mY liTTle giRL.
I loVe yOu CesTy daWn.
ToOdLeS,mOm

Karena said...

I love the beads, and they go with that shirt so well. I love you and am grateful that I was able to see you when we were out there! Thanks for the update, I look forward to hearing how you are doing(I know things are busy, but every once in a while is really nice). Have a great day.