? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wonderful World



As of late, I have really enjoyed taking pictures of the fabulous area in which my husband and I live. We are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful place! The sunsets here are phenomenal. My poor husband has to put up with me click-clicking every time I see a cloud ... or a pretty wild flower ... or a cool bug.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love these photos Celestial. Nothing like the canvas of the sky that the Lord changes daily... beautiful.
ToOdLeS,ShEiLA

Tracy Mulliner said...

I tend to take pics of clouds, and bugs! If you get a chance I happen to have a sunrise pic and a blue dragon fly on my blog!