? ??????????????Shhh... Listen? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??9 Grabs Today. 14 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 16 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Creative Brown? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

School Daze



I am now attending the University of Phoenix. I must admit that the combination of work and school has proved challenging at times, but I have to say that I've never been happier. I love to learn. I am very lucky to have a such a supportive husband. I have been blessed with enough time and energy to manage a 4.0 GPA ... a feat I am quite proud of.

I will graduate with my first degree (Associates in Business) in November. I very much look forward to finally getting a degree. After graduation, I will head straight into my Bachelor's program (Hospitality Management). I also plan to earn a Master's Degree.

1 comments:

ShEiLa said...

This is why my girl is so busy. Full time job... & full time university studies too. I am proud of you Celestial. Keep up the godd work... and take a break now and then. oK? I love you both.
ToOdLeS, mOm